- Is a professional & confidential BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapy Service based in Finchley, North London.
- Catering to the needs of Individuals and Couples.
- Offering a confidential and safe place to think about and explore your life and experiences. To allow you to focus on and realise your true thoughts and feelings and to help you understand the influences that affect your life and in turn how you affect others.
- Happiness, contentment & optimism are not only a desire but a Right. My aim and motivation is to enable individuals and couples of any age, sex, culture or sexual orientation, to discover their true potential and direction through short term, time limited, or long term counselling.
- I offer this therapeutic Counselling service via Face to Face, Telephone or Skype.
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision.
BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapist.
- Diploma in Professional Development (Counselling).
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling.
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work.
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision.
- Certificates in Family Counselling, Life Coaching and Counselling for Young People.
I am an Integrative Psychodynamic Counsellor, Therapist and Supervisor working within an integrative therapeutic model. I incorporate a wide range of skills into the therapeutic process I undertake with clients. My work is enhanced with a holistic approach drawn from many years involvement with Counselling, Psychotherapy and complementary therapies. My experience over the last 20 years includes work with individuals, couples, groups, families and workshops.
I adhere to the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy Ethical Framework which can be viewed at www.bacp.co.uk and am a Senior Accredited Member of the BACP. I am fully insured and am totally committed to the wellbeing of clients.
Phone: 0207 183 9071
Mobile: 07494 299 314
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision
- We work together to help you help yourself to find a better future.
- Counselling/therapy is not an advice service, it doesn’t give you the answers but helps you discover them for yourself.
Listened, supported and advised
I found Lindy because I was having unbearable stress at work, but I was not in a position to leave my job. On our first visit we immediately clicked and I was so impressed by her professionalism and ability to grasp names and understand a very complicated situation. During the course of more than 9 months, she listened, supported and advised in a most beneficial way. By the end of this episode, I had stayed the course at work, recovered my self-confidence and learned life skills from Lindy that will stay with me forever. I am grateful for the work we did together and I would not have survived this horrible experience without her insights, her clarity of thought and at every stage her constructive suggestions.