- Is a professional & confidential BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapy Service based in Finchley, North London.
- Catering to the needs of Individuals and Couples.
- Offering a confidential and safe place to think about and explore your life and experiences. To allow you to focus on and realise your true thoughts and feelings and to help you understand the influences that affect your life and in turn how you affect others.
- Happiness, contentment & optimism are not only a desire but a Right. My aim and motivation is to enable individuals and couples of any age, sex, culture or sexual orientation, to discover their true potential and direction through short term, time limited, or long term counselling.
- I offer this therapeutic Counselling service via Face to Face, Telephone or Skype.
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision.
BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapist.
- Diploma in Professional Development (Counselling).
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling.
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work.
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision.
- Certificates in Family Counselling, Life Coaching and Counselling for Young People.
I am an Integrative Psychodynamic Counsellor, Therapist and Supervisor working within an integrative therapeutic model. I incorporate a wide range of skills into the therapeutic process I undertake with clients. My work is enhanced with a holistic approach drawn from many years involvement with Counselling, Psychotherapy and complementary therapies. My experience over the last 20 years includes work with individuals, couples, groups, families and workshops.
I adhere to the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy Ethical Framework which can be viewed at www.bacp.co.uk and am a Senior Accredited Member of the BACP. I am fully insured and am totally committed to the wellbeing of clients.
Phone: 0207 183 9071
Mobile: 07494 299 314
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision
- We work together to help you help yourself to find a better future.
- Counselling/therapy is not an advice service, it doesn’t give you the answers but helps you discover them for yourself.
I learned an awful lot about myself
I had never sought counselling before and was apprehensive about how it would feel talking to a complete stranger about what were very personal problems but I found Lindy very approachable and easy to open up to. After my relationship ended I was feeling very lost, struggling to deal with the impact of what had happened and it was starting to affect my ability to do my job, but she helped me to work through those feelings, in a ‘safe space’ and make sense of them, to get to a place where I could accept and move on from it. Lindy was very flexible about appointments and set out a structure for our sessions which gave me a way to focus on and talk through the different layers of what was happening for me. I learned an awful lot about myself and how past experiences have affected me. I found it invaluable to have this support and have come out the other side feeling more positive, self-aware and with a new outlook on the future. Lindy handled my situation professionally and sensitively and I would certainly recommend approaching her for help.