- Is a professional & confidential BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapy Service based in Finchley, North London.
- Catering to the needs of Individuals and Couples.
- Offering a confidential and safe place to think about and explore your life and experiences. To allow you to focus on and realise your true thoughts and feelings and to help you understand the influences that affect your life and in turn how you affect others.
- Happiness, contentment & optimism are not only a desire but a Right. My aim and motivation is to enable individuals and couples of any age, sex, culture or sexual orientation, to discover their true potential and direction through short term, time limited, or long term counselling.
- I offer this therapeutic Counselling service via Face to Face, Telephone or Skype.
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision.
BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapist.
- Diploma in Professional Development (Counselling).
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling.
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work.
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision.
- Certificates in Family Counselling, Life Coaching and Counselling for Young People.
I am an Integrative Psychodynamic Counsellor, Therapist and Supervisor working within an integrative therapeutic model. I incorporate a wide range of skills into the therapeutic process I undertake with clients. My work is enhanced with a holistic approach drawn from many years involvement with Counselling, Psychotherapy and complementary therapies. My experience over the last 20 years includes work with individuals, couples, groups, families and workshops.
I adhere to the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy Ethical Framework which can be viewed at www.bacp.co.uk and am a Senior Accredited Member of the BACP. I am fully insured and am totally committed to the wellbeing of clients.
Phone: 0207 183 9071
Mobile: 07494 299 314
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision
- We work together to help you help yourself to find a better future.
- Counselling/therapy is not an advice service, it doesn’t give you the answers but helps you discover them for yourself.
Hours of heartfelt conversation
We undertook a series of sessions with Lindy after a period of crisis in our marriage. Many years of marriage, careers and managing a family into our mid-forties somehow masked a growing rift in our relationship and it became obvious that although we deeply respected each other, we weren’t together in so many ways.
With Lindy’s counselling and many hours of heartfelt conversation we have navigated our relationship into a better place and although we are still working towards a better understanding of each other, without Lindy we are certain that our journey would have been even harder or may not have survived at all.
Faced with everything to lose, we would recommend a period of considered mediation with Lindy, in the hope that you, like us, can renew your relationship.