- Is a professional & confidential BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapy Service based in Finchley, North London.
- Catering to the needs of Individuals and Couples.
- Offering a confidential and safe place to think about and explore your life and experiences. To allow you to focus on and realise your true thoughts and feelings and to help you understand the influences that affect your life and in turn how you affect others.
- Happiness, contentment & optimism are not only a desire but a Right. My aim and motivation is to enable individuals and couples of any age, sex, culture or sexual orientation, to discover their true potential and direction through short term, time limited, or long term counselling.
- I offer this therapeutic Counselling service via Face to Face, Telephone or Skype.
MBACP Senior Accred. CQSW, BA (Hons), Diploma in Supervision.
BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapist.
- Diploma in Professional Development (Counselling).
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling.
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work.
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision.
- Certificates in Family Counselling, Life Coaching and Counselling for Young People.
I am an Integrative Psychodynamic Counsellor, Therapist and Supervisor working within an integrative therapeutic model. I incorporate a wide range of skills into the therapeutic process I undertake with clients. My work is enhanced with a holistic approach drawn from many years involvement with Counselling, Psychotherapy and complementary therapies. My experience over the last 20 years includes work with individuals, couples, groups, families and workshops.
I adhere to the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy Ethical Framework which can be viewed at www.bacp.co.uk and am a Senior Accredited Member of the BACP. I am fully insured and am totally committed to the wellbeing of clients.
- We work together to help you help yourself to find a better future.
- Counselling/therapy is not an advice service, it doesn't give you the answers but helps you discover them for yourself.
Positive impact in my life
Came to see Lindy after an extremely stressful and emotional time in my life. Lindy was very warm, understanding and did not judge in anyway whilst being ultra-professional.
She helped me to find the tools that were already within me to understand what I had been through, break it down into bite size chunks and deal with it all step by step.
This process had such a positive impact in my life that I have found new ways to deal with old habits whilst getting a much greater understanding of myself and those close to me. I would have no hesitation is recommending Lindy for any form of counselling or therapy.